Frequently Asked Questions
GENERAL MOSS QUESTIONS
Yes, the moss we use in our artwork is 100% real.
No, the moss was at one point where it grew but it is no longer. It is preserved to maintain its color and fluff.
No, the moss is no longer alive and will not grow any further.
The longevity of the moss depends on where it is placed and the environment in which it is displayed. Exposure to the elements such as the sun, UV light, heat, excessive humidity or extremely dry climates will cause color fading and shorten lifetimes of our natural artwork. In good conditions Moss Art can last over 10 years.
The preserved mosses we use are GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) for color enhancing and are typically found in products suggested for human use.
YES! Some of the many benefits include:
Using biophilic and natural art for interior design is shown to:
- Improve Mental Health and Well-being
- Uplift Mood, Reduce Anxiety and Stress
- Increase Productivity and Creativity
- Reduce Stress and Fatigue
- Enhance Cognitive Function
- Improve Physical Health
- Increase Sense of Connection to Nature
- Since our Moss Art is maintenance free, they are much more suitable for busy individuals or areas where gardening is not feasible. They do not need the time or resources typical houseplants require.
- Moss walls have significant sound absorbing properties. They can reduce incoming sound from outdoors, reduce sound travel from within a room and reduce echos in large spaces.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
The moss is completely care-free. Because it has been preserved it does not need any watering, sunlight or pruning. Water will actually cause damage to the art.
Absolutely! We would love to work with you on your specific artistic requirements. Just send us a message in our contact page and we will get back to you within 24-Hours.